We buy and scale
Why Do App Developers Call New-Kid-On-The-Mobile-Block Bluethrone an 'Exit Factory'?
AS SEEN ON:
Why Do Developers Sell Mobile Apps And Liquidate Digital Assets?
Did App Devs' Hope Of a Dream Exit Just Come True With This Aggregator?
First World’s App-aggregator Bluethrone Raises $6.5M in Seed from XT Hi-Tech
Official BlueThrone Advisor
After personally witnessing many lucrative exits
and seriously scaled apps,
I can safely say: 'BlueThrone' is the best news in the app world for devs with great apps
This is BlueThrone
We are a team of 35 individuals comprised of professionals in finance, marketing, infrastructure, data science, technology, and product development.
We're united around a single concept: taking extraordinary apps to the next level.
70% OF DEVELOPERS
CALL US AGAIN
After selling their first app
SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Our 30+ apps are divided within our portfolio and have been downloaded tens of millions of times.
* Average daily downloads worldwide according to Sensor Tower (estimate)
YOUR JOURNEY TIMELINE
LET’S MEET AT
- Tue, Nov 08Indie Heroes
- Tue, Oct 11iOS Developers Global Summit'22Oct 11, 9:30 AM GMT+3 – Oct 12, 4:00 PM GMT+3iOS Developers Global Summit'22Pietro Messineo is a senior iOS developer at BlueThrone ready to share what challenges iOS experts face in their work. The topic of the presentation is "Securing iOS application with SSL pinning". Meet me at iOS Developers Global Summit'22
- Thu, Sep 29Downtown San FranciscoSep 29, 8:00 AMDowntown San Francisco, W HotelThe subscription app market is growing and changing like never before … This September… We’re bringing together the subscription app growth community ❤️ Learn subscription app growth strategies and tactics directly from the top subscription app growth experts.
Over $5 billion of transactions protected with
Escrow.com is the world’s most secure payment method from a counterparty risk perspective - safeguarding both buyer and seller, all funds transacted using escrow are kept in trust.
1. Buyer and Seller agree to terms
2. Buyer submits payment to Escrow
3. Seller delivers goods or service to buyer
4. Buyer approves goods or services
5. Escrow.com releases payment to seller