At BlueThrone you don't just become part of the company - you make a unique, everyday contribution to its development.
If you're looking for a place where individual perceptions come together, while sharing a commitment to values that lead to amazing results - you've come to the right place.
In BlueThrone, the Monetization Manager will be responsible for the revenue that our apps generate. To optimize it, grow it, and scale it up.
- Deep research of the current monetization methods.
- Planning and executing experiments, User acquisition, subscriptions, in- app ads, and other monetization plans.
- Track and analyze multiple A/B testing experiments in parallel.
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns on multiple platforms.
- Communicate plans and results to the app managers and the company management.
In BlueThrone, the Bizdev Manager will be responsible for initiating, maintaining and developing business relations with our strategic partners and clients.
- Deep research of relevant potential partners.
- Managing and operating the pipeline of new and existing partners.
- Meeting with partners (Pre and post collaborations)
- Building strategic bizdev plans for differnet companies and projects.
In BlueThrone, the Researcher will work in the System & Innovation department to explore, research, plan and implement new tools, methods, and tactics across all the company natures of activity.
- Deep research of new tools, methods, and tactics.
- Mapping, visualizing, and presenting the research findings.
- Building systems according to the research and decisions have been made.
- Implementing and assimilating those systems across the company.
- Communicate plans and results to the company management.
In BlueThrone, the Backend Developer will be responsible for compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement, collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience, optimizing apps’ performance.
- Highly proficient with the nodejs/nest.js language.
- Good understanding of Cloud base solutions and architecture like AWS/GCP.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean backend code.
- Eagerness and curiosity to deal with code and architecture written by others.